Thursday, 21 August 2014

Eyeko - skinny liquid eyeliner, line and define. NAVY

I actually got this as a freebie (woohoo) :) I have to say it is one of the better eyeliners I have used. This is the Eyeko London ® skinny liquid eyeliner, line and define in navy.

The reason I chose navy (I also had a choice of black) was because black just doesn't suit my eye colour (it contrasts badly and ends up looking harsh), but I would recommend black for those of you with brown or blue eyes - because I have to admit, it looks fab on you. This eyeliner is so so easy to use.



Its practically a felt tip and so its really easy to just glide along and get your little flick right. The liner pen reads - For precise lines, smudge-proof colour and easy application - what more could you want? It's also paraben free! I've rubbed my eyes a lot with this and it never smudges. I am no eyeliner expert and usually am terrible at applying liquid liner but this maybe just made me look like an eyeliner queen... I said maybe okay.

 
Asiyalulu xx


Bloglovin'

No comments :

Post a Comment