Wednesday, 20 August 2014

I'm blogging? *gasp*

Hello guys...people... person actually reading this,

My name is Asiya and I'm a book obsessed, food obsessed shopaholic (when I have the money to be) and I can be found in a small home in London. Ignore my horrible blog design, I hope I'll figure that out some day. I have started this blog mainly as a new hobby to talk about a few of my favourite things and my awkward day to day life in general. Bear with me if I have gotten this introduction totally and utterly wrong but I am a complete newbie and am surprised that I've even gotten this far. Initially I started a tumblr blog, but soon enough found out that it wasn't exactly the 'blogging platform' I was after although I still use and LOVE it. So here I am. Whoever you are, thank you so much for taking your time to read this and I hope you enjoy my blabberings on this blog. (If you do choose to follow and subscribe to my posts of course)

Total love,

Asiyalulu x
 
Follow me on Bloglovin'
 
 
 
 
 
(pssst. Go on, click it ^)

No comments :

Post a Comment